Sunday, January 31, 2016

Post 05 My Classmates

This post is going to talk about what my classmates learned about their stories. The first blog I read was Thomas Smith.  http://eng1100smith.blogspot.com/  The poem he read was Acquainted with the night by Robert Frost. His interpretation was a little different than mine. What he had said was " I learned that the person is like a night owl. They are wide awake in the night. They have seen and heard everything from cries to the rain drops. ". Even though our interpretations are different I still respect his view of the poem. The next classmates blog I read was Rashaan Hatcher. He also did the same poem. His view of the poem is closer to mine. He says " I've learned that the person he is talking about in the poem is a very lonely man. He doesn't want to be lonely but he is. It showed me that not everyone wants to be lonely or the lone wolf." I also like his interpretation of the poem .http://eng1102hatcherrashaan.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment